Main Scriptures: John 10:10; John 7:38; Deut 28:12, Duet 8:18; Ephesians 3:20; Genesis 1:26, Gen 2:1; Job 22:28; 3John1:2; Jeremiah 17:7-8; Daniel 11:32; Phil 4:19; Psalm 35:27; Isaiah 1:19; Job 36:11; Proverbs 1:31; 1Thes 3:10; Genesis 8:22; Hosea 10:13; Isaiah 3:10; Luke16:10; Malachi 3:10; Luke 6:38; Matthew 13:4
When you are a child of God- born again you’re invited to live an abundant life because God is your supply. He becomes your source for provision Who is able to meet all your needs.
The bible says we shall declare a thing and it shall be established. Because of that authority given to us by God through His Word, we have declared this year to be a year of Abundance and it shall be so. Just like God called on Adam in the Garden of Eden to name animals as he liked and was so, we too have the power to name the year what we like. Therefore we declare and decree that this is a year of Abundance when God is going to meet all our needs!
But God’s supply in our lives is dependent on whether we trust and hope in Him alone or not. Where will you place your hope this year my friend? Is your trust in people or things? If you are going to trust in people and things like your qualifications, career and ability you will get disappointed. Understand that God is able to take care of all your needs and fear not. He feeds the birds who do not labour, how much more us! However we need to understand the principles of handling our finances and understand where we miss it as Christians.
– Bad decisions; the promises of God are not automatic, you must be obedient to God and be willing to serve Him then you will experience abundance. Eating the good of the land is all about what you do.
– Sowing and reaping: you will not reap where you have not sowed, that is the biggest principle of life. We reap what we sow. You can not sit, sleep and wake up rich you must do something in order to reap. It is ungodly to be a lazy Christian, the bible says “work with your hands”. Meaning- find something to do! If you do nothing, you eat nothing.
– Faithfulness: learn to be faithful in small things that God has given you. You can not be trusted to handle millions if you can not handle small rands.
– Tithing: God Himself challenges us to put Him to test to see how
He can bless us if we tithe in His house. God is compelled to supernaturally supply when we tithe because of His promise.
– Principle of first fruit : this is what you decide to give back to God when He gives you something, whether a new job, promotion, business opportunity etc. That which you give to God, He promises to give it to you multiplied- pressed down, shaken together and overflowing! We Christians decide the kind of life we want to live by following the principle of planting a seed.
Principle of the fertile Ground: it matters where you sow a seed. The house of house of God is fertile ground to sow, you can never sow and not reap in the house of God. God Himself in His Word says; borrow to me by feeding the poor. If you want to move the heart of God feed the poor.
Sure, there are many aspects you would like to think about health care. Americans order hundreds of thousands varied medications online. Calan SR is a calcium channel blocker. This medicine works by relaxing the muscles of your core. There are many other drugs. A lot of doctors ask about cheap viagra online canadian pharmacy. Most likely every man has heard about http://viagraprescription.com/canadian-pharmacy-viagra.html. Questions, like , are linked numerous types of medicinal problems. On occasion men need medicines to determination sexual dysfunction. Keep reading for a list of drugs that may cause heartiness problems and what you can do to avoid those side effects. Typically remedies like Viagra has come under serious note, notably regarding its interaction with other drugs. Throw away any drug that is no longer needed. For instance the liquid remedies for preference have to be kept in the fridge, but it may be stored at room temperature.